Workshop: 1st International Workshop on Wearable/Implantable Smart Technology and Its Security
Organizers: Ki-Woong Park, Seungmin Lee, Youngjoo Shin, Cheolsoo Park
Smart technology and the IoT contribute to a technological revolution to improve the quality of our daily lives. Therapies and diagnostics also receive the benefits of the innovation with the development of wearable and implantable devices, implementing rapid, accurate and continuous monitoring systems. However, several studies raise serious security and privacy issues in those devices, which could risk the health or even life of the patient carrying them.
The aim of this workshop is to collect works from academia and industry reporting original, previously unpublished research, addressing technologies, systems, applications and services in the Wearable and Implantable Technology domain. In addition, novel approaches to improve the security of the system are also within the scope of this workshop.
* Wearable sensor and system
* Implantable sensor and system
* Applications of AI for wearable and implantable device
* Personal authentication system
* Privacy preserving computing
* Privacy attacks
* Private information collection, storage, aggregation and retrieval
* Machine learning for cyber security
* Machine learning for anormality detection
* Security and privacy in machine learning
* 6G and alternative communication architectures and IoT applications
·Ki-Woong Park – Sejong University, Korea, email: email@example.com
Workshop Paper Submission Due: 1 June 2021
Author Notification Due: 10 June 2021
Camera-ready Due: 20 June 2021
Registration Due: 25 June 2021
Conference Date: 13-15 Aug 2021
Please contact Cheolsoo Park at email: firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any questions.
Created and Maintained by IEEE SmartIoT2021