Internet of Things (IoT) plays an important role in the current and future generation of information, network, and communication developing and applications. Smart IoT is an exciting emerging research field that has great potential to transform both our understanding of fundamental computer science principles and our standard of living. IoT is being employed in more and more areas making "Everything Smart", such as smart home, smart city, intelligent transportation, environment monitoring, security systems, and advanced manufacturing. IEEE International Conference on Smart Internet of Things (IEEE SmartIoT) focuses on these challenges.
The primary goal of IEEE SmartIoT 2018 is to exchange, share and discuss the latest research, theories and applications for Smart Internet of Things and Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS). Prospective authors are invited to submit original research papers. which propose new methodologies, propose new research directions and discuss approaches or schemes for current existing issues.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The following paper categories are welcome: Submissions must include an abstract, keywords, the e-mail address of the corresponding author and should not exceed 8 pages for main conference, including tables and figures in IEEE CS format.
*Full papers should not exceed 8 pages
*Posters should not exceed 2 pages
List of Topics
IEEE SmartIoT 2018 will be held on 17th-19th, August 2018 at Xi`an, Shaanxi, China. Topics of interests include, but are not limited to:
* Track 1. Architectures and platforms of IoT
* Track 2. Sensing, monitoring, networking and routing
* Track 3. Cloud computing and Big data analysis
* Track 4. Industrial 4.0 and Industrial IoT
* Track 5. Big data analysis, Machine learning and Evolutionary Computing
* Track 6. Social networks, multimedia and mobile computing
* Track 7. Smart cities and internet of vehicles
* Track 8. Emerging research or Technologies for CPS
* Track 9. Control and decision making for smart IoT or CPS
* Track 10. Security and privacy for smart IoT or CPS
All questions about submissions should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Created and Maintained by IEEE SmartIoT2018