Internet of Things (IoT) plays an important role in the current and future generation of information, network, and communication developing and applications. Smart IoT is an exciting emerging research field that has great potential to transform both our understanding of fundamental computer science principles and our standard of living. IoT is being employed in more and more areas making "Everything Smart", such as smart home, smart city, intelligent transportation, environment monitoring, security systems, and advanced manufacturing. IEEE International Conference on Smart Internet of Things (IEEE SmartIoT) focuses on these challenges.
The primary goal of IEEE SmartIoT 2023 is to exchange, share and discuss the latest research, theories and applications for Smart Internet of Things and Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS). Prospective authors are invited to submit original research papers, which propose new methodologies, propose new research directions and discuss approaches or schemes for current existing issues.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The following paper categories are welcome: Submissions must include an abstract, keywords, the e-mail address of the corresponding author and should not exceed 8 pages for main conference, including tables and figures in IEEE CS format.
*Full papers should not exceed 8 pages
*Posters should not exceed 2 pages
List of Topics
2023 IEEE International Conference on Smart Internet of Things (IEEE SmartIoT 2023) will be held on 25th-27th, August 2023 at Xining, China. Topics of interests include, but are not limited to:
* Track 1. IoT Sensing, monitoring, networking and routing
* Track 2. Big data analysis and Cloud computing
* Track 3. Edge computing/Fog computing
* Track 4. Smart cities, intelligent transportation and internet of vehicles
* Track 5. Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning and Evolutionary Computing
* Track 6. Social networks, multimedia and mobile computing
* Track 7. Blockchain and Emerging research or Technologies
* Track 8. Industrial 4.0 and Industrial IoT
* Track 9. Control and decision making for smart IoT or CPS
* Track 10. Security and privacy for smart IoT or CPS
IEEE SmartIoT 2023 paper can be submitted
Camera-ready Paper Submission
All questions about submissions should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Created and Maintained by IEEE SmartIoT2023